To ensure a consistent and uniform appearance in the community, the Board and ARC have an approved list of exterior colors and combinations that must be used. Please follow the below guidelines:
- Only those colors and combinations noted in the Approved Exterior Paint Color Combinations guide are permitted.
- Prior to painting, Owner must submit to and receive approval from the ARC a color plan showing the color of all exterior surfaces that shall include samples of the actual colors to be utilized if not using Sherwin-Williams brand paint. ARC Review Request Forms submitted without color samples will be returned.
- No house may have more than four colors (base, trim, shake (if applicable), and front door/shutter colors). The body of the house (base color) must have a flat or eggshell finish, no gloss or high gloss finishes are permissible. If an Owner is proposing to paint doors and trims with gloss or high gloss, this needs to be noted on the ARC Review Request.
- All colors must be used as intended (trim color only for trim areas, etc.), and no mix-and-match between different Color Combinations.
- There must be a minimum distance of one home to either side and in front of the applicant’s home before a color combination can be repeated.
- Garage doors must be painted the same color as the body of the home.
- All rules in the current Architectural Guidelines must be followed.
Download Approved Colors Guide
Approved color combinations for homes in the original Reserve at Sawgrass phases. These do not apply to home in the Extension property on Ryegrass Trail or Pindo Palm Lane.
Sawgrass Extension Homes (Lots 511-567)
If you are in the Extension property on Ryegrass Trail or Pindo Palm Lane, your color combinations are different and can be viewed here. These color combinations only are approved for homes on Ryegrass Trail and Pindo Palm Lane.