The purpose of the Grounds Committee is to communicate community needs to the Board of Directors. Their primary role is common area inspections to look for possible ways to improve and enhance common areas. The second is to review potential landscape improvements, propose changes or maintenance issues and make recommendations to the Board.
The primary responsibilities of the Grounds Committee are to:
- Review the landscape maintenance of all Association common areas.
- Make recommendations to the Board regarding any issues or improvements to Association common areas.
- Organize and supervise volunteer projects to improve common areas.
- Develop written detailed statements of work to correct identified deficiencies and provide such to the Board for review and comment.
- Evaluate the current landscape conditions and make appropriate recommendations to the Board for review and comment.
- Identify any deficiencies in the current landscaping maintenance and document any required corrective actions.
- Make recommendations to the Board regarding planting projects, maintenance and improvements.