The community pool will reopen Sunday, June 13 at 12PM, and will resume normal hours again going forward.
We apologize for the extended closure, but it was necessary to complete the required work. We also had to wait for clearance to reopen from the Orange County Health Inspector to verify the water and systems were safe for swimming to resume. There will still be on-going work around the pool and mailbox area a little while longer, but no further pool closures are anticipated.
As we finish the remaining updates over the next few weeks, we are excited to announce:
- The replacement/replanting of over 3,000 plants/trees/palms/shrubs with a focus on drought tolerant, Florida-native species to offer a low-maintenance colorful environment around the amenity center,
- Replacing over 20 tons of mulch & rock,
- Made needed repairs to the irrigation system
- Installed updated pool life safety equipment
- Introducing updated pool deck furniture
- New lightning alert safety system
- Refreshed cabana bathrooms,
- Adding WiFi access, and more!
While we again apologize for the closure lasting longer than expected, we hope everyone will enjoy the new updates that had been needed for many years. This is the first of many planned projects coming soon as we work to build a better Sawgrass for everyone to be proud of!
As always, if you have any questions, please contact us. Thank you!