The Board of Directors has adopted updated COVID-19 Rules & Regulations.
Effective January 1, 2021:
- Occupancy Limit is raised to the a bathing load limit of 56 persons per our operating permit.
- Pool furniture usage will be allowed. Residents will be responsible for wiping any furniture before and after use with the wipes available from the Security Guard.
- Guests access will resume to normal rules (4 guests per household). Guests must be accompanied at all times by a homeowner. Anyone not registered as full-time owner with HOA is considered a guest.
- Pool hours vary based on month and season. Please see Pool Rules page for hours.
- Pool opening days are unchanged- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Pool will remain closed on Tuesdays and Thursdays until March 31. April 1 the pool will reopen 7 days a week.
- All pool visitors must present a working key fob and ID with address within the community. Failure to have key fob or present valid ID with Reserve at Sawgrass address will result in denied entry.
All other COVID-19 rules and regulations are still in effect, including the requirement to socially distance from other households, and masks are required when not in the water.
Usage of the community amenities is at your own risk. We encourage all residents to utilize the available hand sanitizer stations as well.
If you do not have a working key fob, please complete the Pool Key Fob Request Form.
If you are not listed as a resident, please submit the Homeowner Contact Information Form here: www.reserveatsawgrass.com/update